- Preheat the oven to 180ºC. To make the chimichurri, finely chop all the herbs and place into a bowl. Finely chop the chilli, crush the garlic, and add to the herbs with the red wine vinegar and a pinch of salt. Drizzle in a few tablespoons of olive oil and stir to make a thick but spoonable sauce. Set aside.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges and add to a non-stick baking tray. Drizzle over a little olive oil and season well with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until the wedges are golden and crispy at the edges.
- To make the salsa, halve and de-stone the avocado, scoop out the flesh and chop. Add to a small bowl and squeeze over the juice of half a lime. Add the red onion, tomato, coriander leaves and a pinch of salt. Drizzle over a little olive oil and stir well. Season to taste.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat and add a teaspoon of oil. Add the sea bass fillets, skin side down and fry for about 3 minutes until golden then turn and cook the other side for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the fish with a little chimichurri spooned over the top, with the wedges and salsa on the side.
The chimichurri can be made really quickly in a mini food processor – just add all the ingredients and pulse a few times