- Preheat the oven to 170ºC fan. Rub the cod fillets with a little oil then toss in the jerk spice mix. Place on a plate, cover and pop back in the fridge to marinate while you make the salsa.
- Wash the corn and rub with a little oil. Heat a cast iron griddle (or heavy frying pan) over a medium-high heat and cook the corn cob for 20 minutes, turning frequently until charred. Transfer to a board and allow to cool.
- While the corn cools, transfer the spiced cod to a baking tray lined with baking paper or foil and roast in the oven for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- When the corn is cool, stand it on its end and hold firmly with a fork. Carefully slice the kernels off the side and add to a bowl with the black beans, red chilli and cucumber. Squeeze over the juice of half a lime, add a pinch of salt and the chopped coriander and stir.
- Warm the tacos in the oven for a minute then top with some shredded lettuce and salsa. Slice the cooked cod fillets in half lengthways to make 4 long pieces.
Add a piece of fish and a little sriracha mayonnaise to each taco and serve with the rest of the salsa, extra sriracha for dipping, and lime wedges on the side.
For that authentic smoky flavour, be sure to cook over coals on the BBQ, wrapped in foil.