- Boil or steam the potatoes for 5-6 minutes until almost tender, then drain.
- Heat the oven to 180ºC. Add a large non-stick baking tray to the oven to heat up for a couple of minutes.
- Add a spoonful of oil to the hot baking tray then tip on the parboiled potatoes and whole garlic cloves and toss. Season with salt and pepper and roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the potatoes and carefully squash them with the base of a large mug, or similar, then pop back in the oven. At the same time, cook the sea bass with pesto, lemon and parsley crumb according to the pack instructions.
- When the fish and potatoes are almost cooked, steam the asparagus and green beans for a few minutes.
- Serve the fish with the crispy smashed potatoes and steamed vegetables on the side.
For a lighter dinner, swap out the veg for a rocket and Parmesan salad with a good drizzle of balsamic vinegar.