- Heat a large frying pan or wok and add 1 tsp cooking oil. Add the red pepper, green beans, sugar snaps and baby corn and stir fry for a minute.
- Add the curry paste and fry for another minute, then pour in the coconut milk. Turn down the heat to minimum and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan with a teaspoon of oil then add the sea bream fillets, skin side down and fry for 2-3 minutes. Turn and cook for another 2-3 minutes until cooked through.
- Cook the rice noodles in a pan of water according to the pack instructions. Drain and add to the coconut vegetables.
- Divide the noodles and vegetables between two bowls and top with a piece of sea bream. Garnish with the spring onions, chilli and chopped coriander before serving
Add an extra can of coconut milk for a milder curry for the whole family.