- Preheat the oven to 160ºC fan. Put the onion, peppers and garlic onto a non-stick baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with a little salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Turn up the oven temperature to 180ºC. Add the courgettes to the tray of roasted vegetables and stir.
- Place the butterflied sea bass onto another tray and pop both trays in the oven for 15 minutes, or until the sea bass is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place the couscous in a large heatproof bowl. Pour over 100ml boiling water and stir well. Cover with a plate and leave to absorb for 7-8 minutes.
- Stir the roasted vegetables through the couscous then divide between two plates. Top with the butterflied sea bass.
You could also use a pouch of ready-made couscous!