- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Place a new potato between the handles of two wooden spoons and cut widthways across the potato in thin, regular cuts. Cut down to the handle of the spoon, but not all the way through. Repeat for all.
- Rub the potatoes with vegetable oil, salt, and pepper. Place on a baking tray and roast in the oven for 30 mins or until cooked and crispy.
- After 10 mins add the tray of Fish Said Fred Cheesy Smoked Haddock to the oven. Cook according to pack instructions.
- Five minutes before the fish and potatoes are done place all the vegetables except the spinach into boiling, salted water and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the spinach for the last 30 seconds of cooking. Drain all the vegetables and return to the pan.
- Plate the vegetables and potatoes. Then add the fish, sauce and crunchy breadcrumbs on top.
For an extra kick serve with some nice English Mustard!